- 1 cup – Baking Soda (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup – Corn Starch (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup – Epsom Salt (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup – Citric Acid (4 oz)
- 3 Tbsp – Fractionated Coconut Oil
(or oil of choice)
- 1 Tbsp – Water
- 10 – 20 drops – Essential Oil
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk out all of the lumps.
- Combine wet ingredients in jar (I use a small mason jar), and shake briskly.
- In tiny increments, add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Whisk immediately, stopping all chemical reactions.
- When the wet mixture is completely folded into the dry, you should be able to make a ball and have it keep its shape.
- Form into molds and let dry completely (at least 24 hours) in a cool dry place. Store in a tightly closed container.
*Remember – the dry ingredients ounce amount designates weight, not volume.
Flavors of the Day
- Creamsicle – 15 drops Wild Orange, Vanilla Extract to scent preference
- Breathe Deep – 15 Peppermint, 5 Wintergreen, 10 Eucalyptus
- Mountain Meadow – 5 Chamomile, 20 Align